Thursday, January 22, 2015

Firearm-Shooting-Reloading Podcasts

Hello Everyone,

Well its 2015 in the age of electronics and gadgets, where a new thing today could be out dated tomorrow.

I was flipping through the newest Guns and Ammo magazine this weekend and started thinking about the different publications for the shooting community, as in Blogs, Magazines, Websites, Forums, Facebook and Podcast to name a few.

I'm lucky to live in a area that the local libraries carry books and magazines for shooting, reloading and gunsmithing. The library has multiple branches, so the possibilities are good on finding a shooting sports related book that is new or you haven't read yet.

Anyways back to the basis of this post, I decided to dig out my old Ipod touch my brother(Also avid shooter/reloader) sold to me. So I fired up the laptop, opened up Itunes, which hasn't been opened in years downloaded the updates and then on to my search for Shooting and reloading related podcasts.

Wow did this open up a whole new level for me. Way more podcast than I thought there would be.  Well I just did a basic search for firearms, which lead me to Firearms Radio Network, they have a variety of podcasts from the AR-15 rifle to Reloading and everything in between.

All of the Firearms Radio Networks podcast have Knowledgeable hosts and guests, they feature up and coming items, news from shows like SHOT, The NRA Convention and many more. The reloading podcast starts from the bottom and works its way up the ladder of steps in the reloading process, with a big emphasis on safety which should be number one in everyone's book. 

If you want to tune into some of there work at Firearms Radio Network here is the link to there website: http://firearmsradio.tv//

Lots of good information on firearms and related products on these podcasts for people to use right at your fingertips. Each week they're more and more coming out .

Thanks again for taking the time to read my blog, and please feel free to comment,
Rex

1 comment: