Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Little About Me.

Hello Everyone,

As you know from the Blog title my name is Rex and this is my Blog.

Well I live in the Pacific Northwest, and enjoy target shooting and reloading. I don't get enough time to go out big game hunting, a few occasions I will get out for some ground Sage rat and ground squirrel shooting, so I am sticking to what I get time to do more of for this blog.

I have wanted and been trying to get into some competition benchrest shooting for the fun and enjoyment, but haven't had the time. Maybe this new year will bring some new shooting disciplines. I have shot at and enjoyed the 50yard .22 rim fire matches at my old range in California.

Anytime on this blog feel free to ask questions, put in your input or recommend something you would like to have reviewed(If Feasible to do so.)

Thanks again for visiting,
Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment