Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I'm Still around

Well is been awhile since my last post, this time of year I get busy at work. Spent a few days in Iowa in March and this month for training related to work.

I pulled out the Savage Model 12 .223 and worked up some 60grain Hornady V-max loads. Got it sighted in really well. Had three shots in the same hole at 100yards then the range went cold for a few minutes, last two shots went a little low, just shook my head at those two.

Made it down to Eastern Oregon in May for some Sage Rat/Whistle Pig one weekend. Met my Dad and Brother in Law, had a good time along with a productive day of shooting. At least 50+ rats where taken. My Savage Model 12 performed great. Most shots where with .22 rimfire out to 50 yards.

Squeezed in a NRA RSO(Range Safety Officer) training for my local range. Got the classroom/bookwork done. Now all that's left is the practical day at the range this weekend. Which will be about the day to day operations of the range, looking forward to this.

Thanks again for checking out my blog, feel free to comment and I hope I can get some more posts published sooner.

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment